Thank you so much for sharing your story, man! Here are a couple things to keep in mind:
- We’re all about honesty. So we honestly want you to be honest.
- We’ll be sharing your first name and the first initial of your last name (so that people know these are honest reviews).
- We’ll be sharing a profile photo of your choosing so that people know you’re real, and transformation photos (so that people know your transformation is real).
- It’s helpful if you can provide context, like what you do for work, how old you are, and what kinds of issues you were struggling with (so that people will know what applies to them).
Here are some questions to help you get started:
- What was your biggest concern before you bought the program?
- Was that concern real? And did we help?
- What was the best thing about the program?
- And the second best thing? And the third best?
- Would you recommend the program? Why?
- What would a skinny guy be missing out on, if he was in a similar spot to your “before” situation, if he decided not to take action?
Upload Transformation Photos
After you hit submit, you can securely upload a profile picture (something like you’d put on Facebook or Instagram), and your transformation photos here:
Heads up: it will say Foxhound Studio. Speaking of which, Bony to Beastly is made by Foxhound Studio (Jared & Shane) in collaboration with Barebones Fitness & Athletics (Marco’s old Strength & Conditioning company, where he coached professional and Olympic athletes, as well as regular people). When Bony to Beastly / Bombshell started doing well enough, we decided to go all-in, and it became our full-time jobs. We have you to thank for that.
Thank you so much!
–Marco, Shane & Jared